Non-conductive, dielectric ink is typically used to create insulating layers for multilayer circuitry. By creating conformal coatings based on dielectric inks, additional protection to the printed circuit is offered, which improves the strength and performance for multiple applications including keyboards, copper-etched circuitry and hybrid circuits. In addition, dielectric inks offer excellent flexibility, humidity resistance as well as good adhesion. Our dielectric inks are suitable for screen printing and are applicable to polyester foil.
Take a browse through our sample portfolio & select your dielectric ink sample now! Not sure about what kind of dielectric ink suits your application best?
Contact us and we’ll support you with the selection of a LOCTITE ink that is tailored to your needs.
Checklist for your product selection
- What will be the final application?
- Which substrate will be used?
- Which application method will be used?
- What drying & curing conditions can be used?
- What are the electrical or dielectrical requirements?
- What are the mechanical, chemical and environmental requirements?
- Need support to find the right product? Contact us!